Some Facts about Website design
Website design is a huge industry today. Billions of users & growing number of new websites launched online have made a profession of a website designer highly competitive. In this blog I am going to inform you of some interesting facts about this website design field. We at AdzOnline always consider all of these facts when creating a new website, Preparation is of ad-most importance! Nothing is more frustrating than going to a website and seeing a old unattractive website that does not communicate well with your clients.
Lets see what factors make a great website:
- Load Time: The load time limit should not exceed 4 seconds. Any website that takes too long to load can lose its customers. Fast loading websites makes your client happy. If the website takes longer than 4-5 seconds to load, a customer can quickly switch to another competitors website. Learn the ways how to improve your website performance. We can help with that purpose
- Visual Effects: Visitors need to see lively / interactive graphics. As it’s been shown in practice, people pay a lot of attention to all the details in a web page. Nice lively images would be able to speak for themselves. What if you need to show a certain emotion? It’s not easy to put it in words. This is where a nice photo or grapics could be an ideal solution.
- SEO: Website design is more than just design. (SEO) Search engine optimization is a major factor. A website designer should be well knowledgeable with skills in web development languages as well as SEO principles. Other requisites of an effective web design that should be mentioned are browser compatibility (Responsiveness), CSS markup, social media compatibility & standards of website designs.
- Future Needs: Website Design should be extendable for the future needs. The design of a website totally depends on its future goals. As an example, at some stage you may want to add some additional content or functions to your website. Thus, it should be flexible for all changes. Website design is not a simple process. It involves a number of planning & considerations.
- Speed: An efficient website design represents that kind of information that a visitor is searching for. All flash & animations and ads can take off people’s focus from the main purpose of the website design, thus it’s important to know where to stop and think of the quality vs quantity. Too much flash apps can cause a rapid increase in the bounce rate.
Always work with people that knows Great Design elements and modern website designs 🙂